Friday, October 31, 2008

I am famous...

...ok not really but probably as close as I ever will be.

So remember my story about my wipe warmer? Well I emailed the authors of the book Baby Bargains and asked them if there was something else I could do besides send the pictures to Munchkin. I was very surprised that they responded so quickly and posted my experience on their blog to let other parents know about what happened to me. On a side note, their book is amazing at rating all the stuff for babies. If anyone is having a baby for the first time or needs a news this or that, check out the book and read their reviews.

Oh and the response I got from Munchkin was "I have never seen that but we will send you a new one". Yeah right, like I am EVER going to use another Munchkin wipe warmer.

No comments: