Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love New York!

This was my first trip to New York and all I can say is that I LOVED IT! Adam's work has a corporate apartment basically right across the street from Madison Square Garden. It was nothing fancy (blow up bed) but it was FREE! And my wonderful mother-in-law kept Wyatt overnight in New Jersey at Great Grandma Ball's house.

The first day we walked for at least 5 hours straight and walked probably close to four hours the second day(and I didn't even lose weight...dang). My requests for the weekend were to walk in Central Park, see the Statue of Liberty and get a Kate Spade knock-off purse. I am happy to say that I was 100% successful. Oh, and I am fairly certain that I saw Kelly Ripa running in Central Park.

We saw so much more...Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Park Avenue West, 5th Ave, where the Twin Towers were, Canal Street (were the good knock-off bags are), Tiffany's (no...Adam wouldn't buy me anything), FAO Schwartz (again, Adam wouldn't let me buy anything for Wyatt...mean Dad!) and I am sure that I missing lots of things.




No comments: