Sunday, November 2, 2008

One of the reasons why I love Flatirons

Our church just did a series called BRiX (Building Relationships in Christ) which launched our "Building campaign". I have never really been apart of a church that has done one before but I have to say that I really like the way they are approaching it. At Flatirons it is all about building a relationship with Christ...which is a lifetime process.

The weekend of October 25 & 26 they showed how Christ has changed/helped a few people. Here is the video. WARNING...it may make you cry, it is that moving.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for dropping by and saying hi! Funny.... my one-year-old likes that pasta dish, too. Sometimes she surprises me :) I'm so glad you've found things from my blog you like. It makes the time I put into it worth it when I find out someone likes something!

Have a great weekend!