Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do I Smell Something?

No it isn't a dirty diaper. No it isn't the smell of a hound dog. No it isn't a smelly husband.

Ah, that is it...I haven't given Wyatt a bath in so long I can't remember when the last one even was. It has to be over a week. Note to self...give Wyatt a bath tomorrow.

Here is proof that I do bathe my child (even if it is less than once a week). Isn't he a cutie??




4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Mandy! I found you through Mindi. I didn't even know you had a baby!! He's so cute and he looks like you! I'm totall add you to my blogroll. :)

Stef said...

welcome to the blog world! I am soooooo glad you have one... now I can keep up on your life!!!! We are going to move about five minutes from scott.

The Houghton's said...

That little guy makes me smile1 I'm sure glad you're now a blogger!

Kim said...

Yeah! A new blog! So glad to find you. Didn't know you had a little guy - he sure is cute! :) Glad to see you! :)