Thursday, September 25, 2008

Am I a blogger?

Ever since Adam helped me set up a Google Reader account I have become addicted to blogs. I feel like a blog stalker though because I don't think anyone knows that I read their blogs. Hmm.

So here I go attempting to be a blogger. We will see how long I can keep this up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exciting, Mandy. I only have one comment and, forgive me, it is about your spelling. Do you really mean you stock blogs like you would stock your pantry? Or do you mean you have become a stalker, which in some cases can lead to jail time? Just wanted to know if I needed to save money for bail or I could come to you and borrow an extra blog. Once a teacher, always a teacher.

Love you,
Mom

Mandy said...

I don't know what you are talking about??? It looks like I spelled it correctly to me. ;)