Friday, February 27, 2009

Wyatt's birthday

I can believe that Wyatt is already a year old. What a blast and blessing this past year has been. We counldn't have asked for a better child.

We started the morning off by going over to Adam's parents for some family pictures. Unfortunately they are on a different computer so I can't share them with you. :(

After that Rachel and I made the cupcake tower cake(sorry, I don't know the technical term). I tried to sabotage the cupcakes by adding extra eggs and sugar but they still turned out delicious. I was trying to replicate a cupcake tower cake, it didn't come out exactly like it but still pretty cute.

Here are some pictures of Wyatt eating his cupcake (only an hour after his bed time) and opening presents (with the help of Landon).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you liked that chipotle beef! Thanks for letting me know and for reading my little food blog. :) Your son is adorable! Happy Birthday to him!