I need some blogging help.
How do you add pictures? I know how to click on the little picture icon and add them but I am wondering in what order do YOU add them.
I tend to start typing my blog and then add the corresponding picture but then it puts the picture at the very beginning of the post and not where I just left off. So then I am having to do the cut and paste thing and then most of the time my text is underlined like it is a hyperlink (I think that is the right term). Errrrrr! It is very frustrating.
I have a bunch of birthday pictures to post but after my last post I am too frustrated with this "wonderful" blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I usually do at the end but if you click on the tab that says edit html you can either put the text in between the links of the pictures or copy and paste the links of the pictures where you want them. :) If you still aren't getting it you can email me if you want :)
iluvgzus2 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment